Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Landmark Medical Center:
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Bowel & bladder programs
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
- Diabetic management & education
- Foot care program
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin administration and tracking
- Exercise planning
- Menu planning, education and more.
Our dietary program is designed to meet the dietary and physician ordered needs of each resident in our care.
To ensure that each resident is receiving the proper nutritional needs we offer:
- Meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental, as prescribed by each physician
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian